In the Uncertain World of Business - Sterling Legal® has your Back!
The lawyers at Sterling Legal® are masters of their craft (and those practitioners that are not, are working towards it).
From the simple to the complex, each case is first assessed on its merits by veteran practitioners. Once a solution tailored to your business needs is determined, advice is provided to you.
Upon formal instructions, the cohesive team is then selected, whether from within the firm or from Australia’s best chambers.
The team then exercises the strategies previously set in order to reach a commercial sound, timely and cost-effective resolution to the legal problem.
Throughout the process, they will communicate and work closely with you to understand your business and your commercial requirements, to the point that after time, you will consider them as an integral part of your internal team.
Invariably, parties that are in trade and commerce of any sort of business eventually experience a dispute with another party.
Seeking good counsel and representation from good commercial litigation lawyers is essential and although the lawyers at Sterling Legal® seek to resolve disputes amicably in the first instance, litigation is sometimes unavoidable.
Litigation by nature is an expensive exercise and commercial litigation is no different. So, from the onset, Sterling Legal® will attempt to resolve the dispute in an amicable fashion.
The lawyers at Sterling Legal® are expert negotiators and will do all things necessary to not only keep costs down for you but to achieve a commercially sound resolution by alternative dispute resolution.
If settlement fails, the lawyers will fight tooth and nail for you.
We accept instructions on all aspects of commercial law including:
- Asset protection advice and restructuring
- Banking and finance law and disputes
- Bankruptcy advice and documentation
- Building and construction contracts and disputes
- Business documentation
- Business structures and incorporations
- Business succession agreements
- Capital gains tax (CGT) advice and dispute
- Commercial and corporate law
- Commercial contract administration and preparation
- Commercial contract advice and disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Company transactions (mergers and acquisitions)
- Confidentiality advice, agreements and disputes
- Consumer protection claims
- Copyright disputes
- Corporate and business dissolution's
- Debt recovery
- Distribution agreements and disputes
- Due diligence
- Franchising transactions – purchaser
- Franchising transactions – vendor
- Franchisor advice and commercial documentation
- Goods and services tax advice
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Income tax advice and disputes
- Insolvency Insurance advice and disputes
- International taxation advice
- Joint venture advice, documentation and disputes
- Judgment enforcement and advice
- Lease agreements
- Mandate agreements and disputes
- Partnership agreements, advice and disputes
- Patent applications and claims
- Payroll tax advice and disputes
- Privacy law advice and disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property law
- Receivership advice, documentation and claims
- Restraint of trade
- Retail and commercial leasing transactions
- Risk management and compliance audits
- Sale and purchase of business
- Sale of shares agreement and disputes
- Security of costs applications
- Shareholder agreements
- Stamp duty and state taxes advice and disputes
- Succession advice
- Tax & Revenue advice
- Terms of trade/credit applications
- Trade practices advice
- Trademark applications and disputes
- Trust creation, advice, management and disputes
- Trust deeds administration, preparation and disputes
- Trust disputes
- Unfair dismissal
- Variation of deeds and agreements
- Work health & safety
- Workplace relations
The lawyers at Sterling Legal® have the skills and experience to sensitively and successful handle your case.
For more specific commercial law and litigation information, talk to the lawyers at the corporate office on 96497007