Sterling Legal - We Rise by Lifting Clients...
Areas of Practice
The lawyers at Sterling Legal take instructions and give advice in the following areas:
- Compulsory sales by lenders, receivers or liquidators
- Conveyancing including residential, commercial, complex and bulk sale/purchase of land
- Joint ventures including incorporated and unincorporated, development and financial management and structuring advice
- Land acquisition by government or its authorities
- Leasing including retail, commercial, either for landlord or tenant
- Major purchases and sales including contract and option drafting, negotiation, and execution
- Planning and environment including advice on development applications (through council) and representation on appeals through the land & environment court
- Property development (retail and residential) including engagement and co-ordination of consultants, accountants, agents, plus mass contract preparation, conveyancing and settlements
- Property taxation including stamp duty, land tax and GST
- Strata or community title schemes including by-laws preparation, establishment of titles and body corporate management
Sterling Legal - We Listen...
The lawyers at Sterling Legal are veteran practitioners and have the skills and experience to sensitively and successful deal with your property, planning and environment issues.
For more specific information, talk to the lawyers on 92237334.