Open menu

The lawyers at Sterling Legal will assist and advise on applications for probate and letters of administration. They are also qualified to administer or otherwise act on the distribution of an estate.

A grant of probate is made on the last Will of the deceased person. If the deceased passes without a Will (or intestate) a grant of letters of administration must be sought. In that regard, the estate is distributed according to the rules of intestacy.

Although both grants are applied for through the Supreme Court, it is otherwise a tedious administrative process and legal costs are set by a sliding scale issued by the Government.

We listen

The lawyers at Sterling Legal are veteran practitioners and have the skills and experience to sensitively and successful handle your case.

For more specific information, talk to the lawyers at our Community Law office today on 96497007.