We act for small to large scale developers, whether private, corporate or government.
The planning and environment lawyers at Sterling Legal have the depth of experience and the commercial and legal skill set to act on the following:
- feasibility of the proposed project
- planning and development applications
- attending tribunals, IHAP (and other planning) panels and the land & environment court
- advice on planning approvals
- lobbying government and particularly councils
The lawyers in our planning and environment division are members of the Environment and Planning Law Association and are well respected in the field. Tom Zreika is a Councillor on Cumberland Council and was also a Councillor on Auburn Council from 2004-2008. The division provides advice and representation in all areas of planning and environment law, including:
- development consents
- development contributions and levies.
- compulsory acquisition
- commissions of inquiry/royal commissions
- construction and occupation certification
- councillor advice and representation
- easements and restrictions on the use of land
- fauna, flora and native vegetation disputes
- heritage applications and disputes
- illegal building work
- land contamination and pollution orders
- nuisance claims
- planning and development approvals
- planning agreements (VPA’s)
- planning law enforcement
- road law
- strata and community title scheme issues
- strategic and statutory land use planning
- water law
The lawyers at Sterling Legal are veteran practitioners and have the skills and experience to sensitively and successful handle your case.
For more specific information, talk to the lawyers on 92237334.