Behind every Success...
Let us hold your hand...
Sterling Legal® finds that the artistic or sporty personalities are very trusting people and assume that others will be reciprocate such characteristics.
Consequently, this industry is riddled with breakdowns, which ultimately leads to legal disputes regarding copyright, contracts, trademarks and royalties - just to name a few.
Sterling Legal® - Lawyers to the Stars!
Sterling Legal® has acted for superstars in the world of art and sport and can assist you by:
- Protecting work that is rightfully yours
- Protecting your name, particularly in defamation
- We work with your agents or mandates to review, draft and finalise contract
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with purchasers
- Ensuring your royalty rights
- Protecting your legal rights in competition
- Legal considerations in developing and promoting artwork
Tom Zreika, spent considerable time in Geneva and Paris, whilst negotiating for Marina Picasso (the heir and granddaughter of the famed artist, Pablo Picasso) in relation to a $300 million art deal.
Have you been defamed?
Defamation is when your reputation has been negatively defamed via a publication.
Sterling Legal® has a strong track record of both pursuing publishers for damaging comments made against individuals or corporations as well as defending publishers.
Relevantly, Sterling Legal® has successfully acted for politicians, religious leaders and organisations in pursuing over-zealous publishers for reputation damage.
Talk to them today for a no-obligation assessment of your possible claim.
Sterling Legal® - We Listen...
Sterling Legal® has what it takes to protect your rights. For more specific information, talk to the lawyers in our Corporate office on 92237334.