With the immigration law constantly evolving, migration law in Australia is not only one of the most complex areas of law, but also one of the most volatile.
You must be aware of even the smallest changes - a time-consuming and difficult task. That’s why it makes sense to hire migration lawyers - also known as immigration lawyers.
As teachers and examiners in immigration law, our immigration lawyers are experts. They have the knowledge and experience to handle all immigration concerns, from straightforward citizenship/naturalization and visa applications to complex situations requiring strong arguments before the AAT and Federal Court.
No matter the visa pathway a person chooses, our migration lawyers are available to provide complete support to anyone seeking to live in Australia. Although the word "migration lawyers" may be intimidating, our lawyers are highly approachable, compassionate, and sympathetic and will guide you through the procedure on a bespoke journey specific to your circumstances.
What requirements must I meet to be considered for a visa?
Depending on the kind of visa you're applying for, there are different requirements to meet. You would need to be accepted and enrolled in a school or university, for instance, if you were attempting to apply for a study visa. You must already be employed if you want to enter Australia on a work visa. If you enter Australia under these circumstances, it is crucial that you continue working or going to school during the duration of the visa. Failure to comply with this requirement could result in the termination of your visa and eventual deportation.
Which visa options are there for me?
There are numerous visas available for admission into Australia. Depending on the type of visa, the requirements and eligibility for each vary.
What are your areas of expertise?
- Company Specific Labour Agreements
- DAMA applications
- Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional
- Complex Migration Law Matters (s501 Cancellations, Domestic Violence provisions, Health Waivers, AAT appeals, Federal Court Appeals)
Family and Partner Visa
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Partner visa (subclass 820 801)
Refugee and Humanitarian Visa
Studying and Training Visa
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Visitor (subclass 600)
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Transit visa (subclass 771)
Working and Skilled Visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Bridging visa A – BVA – (subclass 010)
- Bridging visa B – BVB – (subclass 020)
- Bridging visa C – BVC – (subclass 030)
- Bridging visa E – BVE – (subclass 050 and 051)
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)
- Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
- Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
What will it cost me?
We offer fixed fees for the following migration law services:
- Subclass 485 – graduate visa - $1,297*
- Skills assessment applications - $2,997*
- Skilled migration visa - $3,997*
- Australian employer sponsored visa (482 nomination and visa) - $4,297*
- Skilled visa application – Subclass 189/190 and 491 - $4,597*
- Visa appeals - $5,997*
* Plus GST and other third party expenses and government charges
Where/how can I meet with you?
We can meet in you in person at either of our 3 offices – Auburn, Bankstown or Sutherland.
We can also meet with you via Teams or Zoom.
For more specific information, talk to the lawyers at our Community Law office today on (+612) 9649 7007 or 0499 420 239 or complete the following form.